LG OLED TV: BRILLIANT, AWARD-WINNING AND ALMOST HERE
Since previewing the revolutionary LG OLED TV in 2012, we’ve received honors and recognition for its superior design and technology from some of the most renowned organizations in the industry. OLED (organic light-emitting diode) TV represents our most premium TV line, and is ideal for customers who want a highly designed, stylish TV with vibrant color. For the official 2013 launch, we’re further improving upon our design and technology, and will be launching a 55″ class display to the North American market. Below is a quick snapshot of this amazing new TV; we encourage you to watch the CES video or visit our OLED website to learn more about how this innovation from LG is surpassing expectations, and changing the game.
- Viewing Angle: The color consistency of the LG OLED TV offers impeccable resolution from not just directly in front of the TV, but virtually any position and viewing angle.
- Color Refiner: LG’s color refiner technology consistently reproduces hues closest to their natural state, with virtually no distortion.
- Motion Clarity: With a response time that is much faster than the conventional LCD or LED TVs, LG OLED TVs are pushing the limits of what a TV can do.
- Super Slim: In 2012, LG introduced the thinnest TV in history with a 4mm thick OLED TV. That’s thinner than a smartphone! This will change the future of TV designs.
- 4 Color Pixels: LG OLED TVs employ a WRGB 4 color pixel technology, compared to conventional OLED TVs, which have only 3 color sources. As a result, LG is able to produce brighter and clearer images, once again changing the future of TV.
- Infinite Contract: With self-lighting pixel technology, LG OLED TVs display the deepest colors from blazing white to the darkest black.